We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including any contract for breeding)
(b) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, email and a massage)
(c) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
(d) Any other information that you choose to send to us like you rate of our service.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- (b) Enable your use of the services available on the website
- (c) Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- (d) Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- (e) Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- (f) Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- (g) send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- (h) Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- (i) Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
The transactions of purchase in the website are handled through of PayPal with the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.